Pages

Monday, February 6, 2017

So why a blog?

Well, mostly I just decided I wasn't OMG Basic enough without having a blog, so I made one. :)
Actually, I'm in an incredibly busy season of my life right now, wedding planning, new job, etc. and want to remember it. I don't want things to be caught up in a whirlwind and forget the details.

I used to be a scrapbooker, but I don't make time to do that anymore, I'm hoping a blog will be more sustainable for me. For some reason, my roommate doesn't think it actually will be...and it may be because she knows me well.
So far I'm  at two...we'll see how it goes...


A few random tidbits from the weekend...


We had a wonderful retreat for the women of my church with a theme of Be Still. Lane and I recently placed membership at a church that's new to both of us, so it was great getting to know some of the ladies, and more importantly, just having time to be still. No phones, no work, no wedding planning, no distraction. Just time in worship and fellowship and prayer.


Obviously, last night was the Super Bowl. My NFL team is the Indianapolis Colts, so I didn't have a dog in the hunt. I decided I would go for the Pats because one of our #ProHogs plays for them. And boy did Trey Flowers shake it up last night! His sack late in the 3rd quarter that put Atlanta out of FG range gave Brady the opportunity to come back. Hey Trey, nice mouth guard...


That's all I have for today...Wednesday I'm attempting to Link Up with other bloggers, sooooo. That probably won't work super well for me since I'm challenged in all things tech.


XO,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment